Welcome dreamers, seekers, empaths, and healers! My name is Amanda Lux of the Elevation Hive school and community membership for energy medicine and dreamwork. In this podcast, I share teachings, musings, poems, songs, and interviews with other amazing humans who walk the healer's path.
In this episode
In this inspiring interview with Amina Montana, the host of the dreamworld podcast, we discuss some of the amazing life hacks and creative inspiration available in our dreams. Amina shares:
- How she is combining neuroscience, psychology, and research on dreamwork and creativity for her master's thesis
- Several fascinating dream stories including how she has found inspiration, resource and support, and learned about life after death
- Lucid dreaming tips such as MILD where she used autosuggestion and affirmations to set her dreaming intentions and the "Wake back to bed" method of inducing lucid dreams
- How she connects with her ancestors and guides in lucid dreams to learn and connect with her life purpose
- How she gets information for specific art projects, improves her learning, and moves through creative blockages using her dreams
About Amina Montana
Amina has been a lucid dreamer for 15 years. She studied psychology and neuroscience and continued her dream research for her masters degree. Her dreamwork journey and passion for it led her to start a podcast and build a community of dreamers and teachers. The Dream World Podcast is about using sleep & dreams to better your mental, physical and spiritual health. She covers a variety of tips and topics on how to take care of the mind and body both in waking life and in the dream world & bridge the gap between science & spirituality.
Amina hosts clubhouse chats every Tuesday at 1 pm EST / 4 pm PST in the Lucid Dreamers group! She also has a blog on her website with lots of good dream tips, and book suggestions.
Go to Elevationhive.com to learn more about the upcoming live online class on how to strengthen your intuition with communal dreamwork as well as our upcoming dream circles and
- Check out the private podcast with a guided journey on how to do dream re-entry
- Check out my art and inquire about a free 20 min. online energy assessment session at AmandaLux.com
- Go here to learn about our Patreon where for only $5 a month you can become a member of the Hive at the Private Podcast level which gives you basic membership to our platform and app, access to two other mini-courses for clearing your energy, and trusting your intuition, and monthly guided meditations released every new moon.
- Join the Hive Community Membership for only $18.99/month which includes everything above plus more! On the premium membership level, you receive multiple online courses, monthly dream circles, discounts on workshops, and a dream-sharing forum where you can receive feedback and reflection on your dreams in a safe private community.
- Click here buy me a cup of coffee or show your support for this podcast. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I really appreciate your appreciation!
Thank you for listening, sharing, reviewing and sending me your dreams!
I love to read them.
Songs used in this episode:
Alone/All One theme song written and performed by Amanda Lux
Music from Uppbeat
Music from Uppbeat