How small dreams can have a HUGE impact: How and why to interpret your dreams & make art from them
My name is Amanda Lux and I am the creator of the Elevation Hive school and community for energy medicine and dreamwork. In this podcast which I have made into a vlog, I am sharing my artistic process as I give valuable tips on how to interpret your dreams.
In this episode:
Why do small dreams matter? Learn how to interpret your dreams (based on a dream I had about teaching people to interpret their dreams). In this episode I also share:
- My artistic process around the painting that went with this dream (or watch it here on youtube)
- Astrologer Rob Brezsnys dream teacher Gail Delaney and her wisdom on how to conduct a "dream interview" (even for yourself)
- An invitation to try my dream on as your own to gain insight and inspiration for your life
- How to do google divination to learn what your dreams mean
- So many Synchronicities!!!!
- Watch while you listen as I create the art for this episode on my YouTube ART VLOG here: https://youtu.be/ZUYsy5qTpVA
- (Please like and subscribe on YouTube it really helps me grow!)
- Get your free dream guide here: https://www.elevationhive.com/a-dreamers-guide
- Visit https://www.amandalux.com/art-gallery to view and buy art.
- Read the current astrology for this moon cycle on my website here: https://www.elevationhive.com/moon-time-astrology
- Learn more about the Awesome astrologer Rob Breszny here: https://freewillastrology.com/
- Learn more about Gail Delaney here: https://yoursleepinggenius.com/
- Click HERE to buy me a coffee or show your support for this podcast and vlog. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I really appreciate your support!
Thank you for liking, subscribing and commenting!
Songs used in this episode:
Les free music- sadly
Music from Uppbeat
Alone/All One theme song by Amanda Lux